The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature is also enclosed by Rahul Kalra,9999457891

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of website building. What Next Technologies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned website building in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at What Next Technologies.

Had an Experience with What Next Technologies?

Comments

Beware of Zinavo Technologies - Cheats Customers! Zinavo "I am a resident of Singapore. I employed the services of Zinavo for development of a Magento E-commerce site on 24 Jan 2017. 2017, making initial payment. Within few days,..." Read more Seraph Infotech - Funds misappropriated Seraph Infotech "I worked for them as a freelancer (Content Writer), but was unpaid for my efforts. They didn't pay me at all. After repeated reminders, calls and emails, I was left..." Read more Fraudsters - 360 Website Design 360 Website Design "They are into a cheating business related to website building. What they know (Code) they only deliver that and take higher prices than that of the market, after the product..." Read more Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP Pablo Schaffner "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more